Aggressive Criminal Defense Representation
An arrest turns your life upside down. Even if the arrest is for a violation that does not seem that “serious,” failing to properly dispose of the case could leave you facing burdensome fines and a damaged reputation that will make it harder to find work or housing.
At Bruce & Bruce of Muncie, Indiana, attorney Steven Bruce leads our criminal defense practice, working one-on-one with every client to protect their rights, record and freedom. A 20-year veteran as a private defense attorney and Delaware County public defender, Steven has ample courtroom experience, where he will be ready to aggressively assert your rights and advocate for you when necessary.
We Handle All Criminal Cases
We have helped numerous clients earn not guilty verdicts, charge dismissals and reductions on a wide variety of felony and misdemeanor charges. These include:
- Drug crimes, including possession, distribution and intent to distribute all types of controlled substances
- Battery, assault, domestic violence and other types of violent crimes
- Firearms violations
- Theft crimes, such as robbery, burglary, auto theft and shoplifting
- DUI, driving on a suspended license and other types of traffic violations
- White collar crimes like fraud, identity theft, racketeering and money laundering
- Violations of city ordinances
- Juvenile offenses
Steven endeavors to give all of our clients the attention they need to achieve the best possible outcome. For you, that means an attorney who will give you straightforward, informed advice about what you can expect, depending on the choices you make. He will help you determine the best path forward and take as much confusion out of the process as possible.
Schedule A Consultation Today
It is important to secure legal representation as soon as possible after an arrest to protect your rights and fully evaluate your options for resolving your case. To talk to Steven Bruce about your case, contact our office in Muncie, Indiana, today by calling 765-876-3392 or by filling out our online contact form.