Guidance For Family Law Matters
Family law disputes can be emotionally and financially taxing for anyone. Some of this is unavoidable given the nature of the situation, but many family law cases can get burdened with unnecessary stressors.
At Bruce & Bruce of Muncie, Indiana, family law attorney Steven Bruce works proactively and preemptively wherever possible to keep these unnecessary stressors from coming into play. This will allow you to focus on moving ahead with this new phase of your life.
Helping You Find Closure
It is easy to lose track of every issue that can arise from a family dispute. Our goal for every client is to address these legal complexities and eliminate uncertainty, giving you a true sense of closure. Some family law issues that we handle include:
- Divorce and separation, including both uncontested and contested divorce
- Issues involving children, such as child custody, child support, paternity, adoption decisions, parental decision-making authority and relative visitation
- Proper division of marital assets
- Modifying court orders involving child support payments and child custody arrangements
- Establishing guardianship of minor children or disabled adults
We understand that no two family law matters are alike, and that every family has their own unique needs, goals and points of contention. Steven Bruce devotes the time necessary with each client to provide representation tailored to their unique needs. This includes helping you file the proper paperwork, negotiating with opposing counsel or litigating for your interests in court.
Schedule A Consultation Today
There is no doubt that this is a tough time. Whether you are certain of what you want or you are just starting to think about moving forward with a divorce, it is important to evaluate your options and learn more about what the process entails.
We invite you to contact Bruce & Bruce today to schedule a consultation with Steven Bruce. You can email us or call our office in Muncie at 765-876-3392.